Otrivin 0.1% Nasal Drops
Otrivin 0.1% Nasal Drops effectively relieves nasal congestion within 2 minutes. Quickly provides a sensation of improved nasal airflow with long-lasting relief.
- When to useFor adults and children over 12 years old. Otrivin 0.1% Nasal Drops is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of nasal congestion.Precautions
You should not use Otrivin 0.1% Nasal Drops for more than 7 consecutive days. It should not be used during pregnancy and breast feeding unless your doctor recommends it.
You should also consult your doctor before using the spray if you have any of the following medical problems:
· high blood pressure
· heart disease
· overactive thyroid
· enlarged prostate
· benign tumor (pheochromocytoma)
If you are being treated for depression with Monoamine Oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, then you should also consult your doctor.
DO NOT USE THE DROPS:
· in children below 12 years of age,
· if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to xylometazoline or any of the other ingredients of this medicine,
· if you have had nasal surgery,
· if you suffer from glaucoma,
· if you suffer from a condition that thins the lining of the nose (atrophic rhinitis)
· if you suffer from inflammatory nasal dryness (rhinitis sicca).
Keep out of reach of children. Seek medical advice before using if you are breastfeeding. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle.
Always read the patient information leaflet.