Ashwagandha’s latin name is Withania somnifera. It is in the Solanacea nightshade plant family. Common names for Ashwagandha, include Indian Gooseberry, and Winter Cherry, since it has an orange-red berry during the fall season. The plant is a tender perennial shrub, and grows to about 20 inches tall. Ashwagandha Root is commonly used in the ancient Indian health science called Ayurveda, to support the body against stress*. The name Ashwagandha, is likely derived from the sanskit word which means horse (ashva) and the word that means smell (gandha). This is thought to be a reference to the strong earthy scent of the root, which is the most common part of the plant that is used as a remedy. Others interpret it to mean that the user will have the vitality and strength of a horse. Ashwagandha is considered to be an Adaptogen. In traditional herbalism, adaptogen is a group of herbs that are commonly used to support the body in dealing with the onslaughts and stresses of life, both environmental, physical and mental.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: From the benefits milk thistle has on the liver, one can see that it is detoxifying, a powerful antioxidant and generally anti-inflammatory. Milk thistle is a flowering herb related to the daisy family. It is native to South European countries, although it is now found in temperate regions throughout the world.
- EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES: Thisilyn contains Milk Thistle, sometimes called Silybum marianum, an annual or biannual plant and member of the Asteraceae family. Traditionally used for over-indulgence, indigestion and upset stomach. Milk thistle is considered an excellent natural treatment for various liver problems.
- PERFECT CHOICE: Milk Thistle is a traditional Cleanse and Detox Supplement medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence of food and drink, such as indigestion and upset stomach, based on traditional use only. Support long-term liver health and help with chronic liver conditions.
- ULTIMATE USAGE: A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms associated with occasional over indulgence of drink and food such as indigestion and upset stomach, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. The health benefits of milk thistle are primarily that as an effective antioxidant and its ability to help the healthy liver function.
- PREMIUM EXTRACT: Mullein leaves are from the Mullein plant and the flowers and herbs are used for different herbal preparations. It has been used as a tea for bronchial congestion, and an irritating cough. It has also been used topically for minor skin irritations.
- HEALTHY: The medicinal benefits of mullein were discovered quite early on. Early American settlers brought it from Europe because it was known for its ability to help treat various ailments such as coughs and diarrhea. When the Native Americans established contact with the settlers and discovered the plant, they took advantage of it as well.
- ULTIMATE APPLICATIONS: It can be used in connection with the following: Asthma, Bronchitis, Common cold, cough, Chronic Obstructive pulmonary disease, and recurrent ear infections.
- BEST CHOICE: Mullein has a lengthy medicinal history for being a therapeutic astringent and emollient. Since ancient times, great mullein has been utilized as a remedy for skin, throat and breathing problems. The ancient Greek physician, pharmacologist and botanist recommended mullein for lung diseases of the lung.
Nature’s Answer Myrrh Ole Gum Resin Commiphora Molmol – Natural Herbal Supplement – Gluten Free – Immune Support– 2ml (1 FL Oz)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Sourced from the gum resin of the Commiphora myrrha tree (a plant native to the Arabian Peninsula and Africa). Myrrh is a resin, or sap-like substance, that comes from a tree called Commiphora myrrha, common in Africa and the Middle East. Myrrh is botanically related to frankincense, which was one of the gifts brought by the “Three Wise Men.” To harvest the myrrh resin, the tree trunks are sliced.
- EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES: The healthy supportive qualities of Myrrh can help to maintain oral health and help mucous membranes and gums stay healthy. Myrrh gum resin contains several compounds that may help support health, including terpenoids, a class of natural antioxidants.
- PERFECT CHOICE: myrrh gum can support the immune system and help keep gum tissue in a healthy state. Natures Answer Myrrh Ole Gum Resin Organic Alcohol Concentrated Herbal Extract has been enjoyed by thousands of satisfied customers since 1972!
- ULTIMATE USAGE: Myrrh has been used since ancient times as perfume and incense for soothing and sacred purposes.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We hope you enjoy Nature’s Answer Myrrh Ole Gum Resin Herbal Supplement as much as we do. If you are not happy with our products for any reason, please return your products for a new replacement or a full refund.